Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef and Sugar Snap Peas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and Sugar Snap Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Sugar Snap Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and sugar snap peas recipe. To make beef and sugar snap peas you need 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and Sugar Snap Peas:
- You need of Marinade.
- Use 1/2-2/3 pound of beef.
- Prepare 2 of Tbl. Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp. of Oil, sesame if you have it.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Provide 1/8 tsp. of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp. of Corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1 1/2 of Tbl. Sherry or white wine.
- Get 2 tsp. of soy sauce.
- Provide of Main.
- Get 8 oz. of Sugar Snap peas (or snow peas).
- Prepare 3 of large scallion (green onion).
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Rice for serving.
Steps to make Beef and Sugar Snap Peas:
- Start rice so it's ready when done.
- Slice beef into about 1/4 inch strips.
- Mix beef with marinade, mix and set aside, or like I do, the night before..
- Wash peas if required.
- Slice peas across, about 1/3-1/2 inch, I tip them also.
- Just set aside for now.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a small bowl. Mix well then set aside..
- Chop garlic cloves. Slice green onions into rings about the same as the peas. Set aside..
- Heat a stir-fry/wok/skillet over high heat, add 2 Tbl. Oil. When hot, add beef and marinade..
- Stir fry for about 2 minutes, until meat is browned (not cooked), place meat and juices on a plate, set aside..
- Add 2 Tbl. oil to pan, when hot, add garlic and green onion. Stir fry 1 minute. Add peas..
- Stir fry 1 minute. Stir sauce one last time, add to pan..
- When broth comes up to a light boil or simmer, reduce heat to medium, cover, cook for 3 minutes..
- Uncover, increase heat to medium high, add beef and juice..
- Stir fry for about 3 minutes. Serve over rice..
- Garnish options, sesame seeds, sliced green onions, cilantro/parsley.
If you find this Beef and Sugar Snap Peas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.