Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as effectively as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy garlic bread meatball ring recipe. You can cook cheesy garlic bread meatball ring using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring:
- Get 1 batch of pizza dough.
- Take of Frozen meatballs.
- You need 1 cup of marinara sauce.
- Use 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Take of Extra marinara for dipping.
- Get of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Garlic salt or garlic powder.
Instructions to make Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring:
- Heat up meatballs, as many as you like. Using bag instructions..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping pong ball-sized meatball..
- With your hands or a rolling pin, flatten out the pizza dough rounds and top with a tablespoon of marinara and mozzarella cheese. (doesn’t have to be perfect).
- Place one meatball over the dough and wrap the dough over the meatball pinching at the seams to close. Place the balls in a circle, seam-side down, in a cast-iron skillet. Mix the melted butter with garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning. Brush the balls with the garlic butter mixture..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Place a bowl of warm marinara sauce in the middle of the skillet. Sprinkle the balls with parsley. Enjoy!.
- Note- I don’t know why mine didn’t brown up… maybe a egg wash instead the butter… I even set it on broiler at the end and nothing…. another Pinterest recipe I found and made some small changes to. (You can make your own meatballs,)I don’t have time so I took a big shortcut.(can use cookie sheet).
- If you use homemade meatballs, cook them before sealing in pizza dough..
If you find this Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.