Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Onion and Snow Peas with Fluffy Scrambled Eggs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Onion and Snow Peas with Fluffy Scrambled Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Onion and Snow Peas with Fluffy Scrambled Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet onion and snow peas with fluffy scrambled eggs recipe. You can have sweet onion and snow peas with fluffy scrambled eggs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Onion and Snow Peas with Fluffy Scrambled Eggs:
- Get 1 medium of Sweet onion.
- You need 70 grams of Snow peas or mange-touts.
- You need 4 of to 5 Imitation crab sticks.
- Use 2 medium of Eggs.
- Provide 80 ml of ★ Lukewarm water.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of each ★ Soy sauce, mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Katakuriko.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame oil for stir frying.
Instructions to make Sweet Onion and Snow Peas with Fluffy Scrambled Eggs:
- Take the strings off the snow peas and rinse. Blanch in boiling water with a little salt added for 30-60 seconds, drain and soak in cold water immediately for color. Drain well. Beat the eggs..
- Cut the onion in half lengthwise, then into 1 cm thickness. Shred the crab sticks. Combine all the ★ ingredients together to make the sauce..
- Heat oil in a pan, and stir fry the onion until transparent. Add the snow peas and crab sticks and stir fry quickly. Don't stir fry for too long!!.
- Mix up the combined ★ seasonings from the bottom, and add to the the pan. Mix rapidly (it will start to thicken right away)..
- When the sauce comes to a boil, pour the beaten egg into the center of the pan. Put on a lid and leave the pan for 30 seconds. When the egg is soft set, turn off the heat..
If you find this Sweet Onion and Snow Peas with Fluffy Scrambled Eggs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.