Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stir-Fried Sugar Snap Peas With My Secret Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-Fried Sugar Snap Peas With My Secret Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fried Sugar Snap Peas With My Secret Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something great. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried sugar snap peas with my secret sauce recipe. You can have stir-fried sugar snap peas with my secret sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-Fried Sugar Snap Peas With My Secret Sauce:
- Use 300 grams of Sugar snap peas.
- Use 2 of packets King oyster mushrooms.
- Provide 3 tbsp of My Secret Sauce.
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Water.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Stir-Fried Sugar Snap Peas With My Secret Sauce:
- Remove the strings from the sugar snap peas, wash well, and drain the excess water. Cut the king oyster mushrooms lengthwise into 2-4 pieces..
- Tip:It's easy to remove the strings of snow peas or sugar snap peas starting from the bottom tips and string along the pods. (It's a sugar snap pea in the picture.).
- Snap off the tips, and pull up strings along length of the pods. Snap off the stems and pull down the strings on the other side..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan, stir-fry the sugar snap peas over high heat, and season with salt and pepper..
- Add 2 tablespoons of water, and cook through the peas..
- When the water is evaporated, add the king oyster mushrooms, and stir..
- Pour in "My Secret Sauce", and stir-fry over high heat. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153828-top-secret-all-purpose-yakiniku-sauce.
- It's better not to cook the sugar snap peas for too long to keep their crispy texture..
If you find this Stir-Fried Sugar Snap Peas With My Secret Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.