Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy yummy shrimp, snap peas, & rice recipe. To cook yummy yummy shrimp, snap peas, & rice you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice:
- Prepare 1 of wild rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 1 of peanut oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sesame seed oil.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Provide 10 of cocktail shrimp.
- Use 1 of fresh basil.
- Take 1/4 cup of red pepper, chopped.
Instructions to make Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice:
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Make enough for about 3 servings..
- Chop and crush ginger into tiny pieces..
- When rice is about half way done, add snap peas and half of the ginger. Cook together until rice is done..
- While rice is cooking, coat bottom of a skillet with peanut oil. Add the sesame oil and crushed red pepper and heat over medium heat..
- Lay shrimp in the oil in an even layer. Add basil, remaining ginger, and chopped red pepper. Cook together until shrimp is done..
- Stir shrimp into rice mixture, serve, and devour..
If you find this Yummy Yummy Shrimp, Snap Peas, & Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.