Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir fry beef with snow peas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fry beef with snow peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fry beef with snow peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry beef with snow peas recipe. You can have stir fry beef with snow peas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir fry beef with snow peas:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of sherry or cooking Sherry.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced and peeled ginger.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of flank steak, fat trimmed and sliced very thin against the grain.
- You need 3 tbsp of peanut oil.
- You need 8 oz of fresh snow peas trimmed.
- You need 5 of scallions cut into .5 inch pieces.
- Provide 1 of crushed red pepper.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
- Use 1 of jasmine or long grain rice cooked.
Steps to make Stir fry beef with snow peas:
- Mix together soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, sugar and ginger. Add beef to a separate bowl and pour 1/3 of the liquid over the top. Toss beef and set aside..
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet (iron is best) over high heat. Add peas and stir 45 seconds. Remove to a plate..
- Allow skillet to get very hot again. Add half the meat leaving marinade in the bowl. Spread out meat and do not stir for a minute. Sprinkle half the scallions over the meat. Flip the meat and cook another 30 seconds. Remove to a clean plate..
- Repeat with other half of the meat allowing skillet to get hot again first. After flipping add the first plate of meat, reserved liquid, red pepper, and peas. Stir over high heat 30 seconds then turn off heat. Add salt if needed. Serve immediately over rice..
If you find this Stir fry beef with snow peas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.