Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crunchy and Delicious! Pan-Fried Sugar Snap Peas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crunchy and Delicious! Pan-Fried Sugar Snap Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchy and Delicious! Pan-Fried Sugar Snap Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy and delicious! pan-fried sugar snap peas recipe. You can have crunchy and delicious! pan-fried sugar snap peas using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy and Delicious! Pan-Fried Sugar Snap Peas:
- You need 200 grams of Sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Crunchy and Delicious! Pan-Fried Sugar Snap Peas:
- Remove the fibrous parts of the snap peas, rinse with water and drain..
- Add the snap peas, olive oil, salt and pepper to a plastic bag and shake it..
- Spread the snap peas from Step 2 into a heated skillet, cover and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes..
- Turn the snap peas over and cook another 1.5 minutes uncovered, then serve..
- Check out an easy toaster oven version. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/172000-easy-sugar-snap-peas-baked-in-the-toaster-oven.
- Check and adjust the cooking time at Step 3 and 4..
- I used to pan-fry the peas over medium high heat at Step 3, but medium heat seems better..
If you find this Crunchy and Delicious! Pan-Fried Sugar Snap Peas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply