Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Snow Peas with Caramelized Onions and Crispy Anchovies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Snow Peas with Caramelized Onions and Crispy Anchovies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Snow Peas with Caramelized Onions and Crispy Anchovies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to snow peas with caramelized onions and crispy anchovies recipe. You can cook snow peas with caramelized onions and crispy anchovies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Snow Peas with Caramelized Onions and Crispy Anchovies:
- Provide of A. Snow peas – clean and cut.
- Prepare of B. 1/4 C Crispy Fried Anchovies.
- Take of C. Sauté.
- Provide 1 of medium size brown onion – sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of FINELY julliened ginger.
- Prepare 1 of big red chilli.
- You need of The. Seasonings.
- Get To taste of -Chicken seasoning powder.
- Use Dash of ground white pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Snow Peas with Caramelized Onions and Crispy Anchovies:
- A. Clean and prep snow peas..
- B. Heat enough oil in the wok. Fry anchovies until light brown and remove immediately from the wok. Drain on a kitchen towel. Set aside..
- C. Sauté ingredients in C until brown onion is slight translucent and caramelized..
- Add A (snow peas) and stir to mix for a minute. Season with The (except for SESAME OIL). Adjust seasoning accordingly with less salt or chicken seasoning powder as fried anchovies will compliment the seasoning well later. Stir until snow peas turn light green. Avoid overcooking the peas. Turn off the heat and immediately add SESAME OIL. Stir to mix. Add fried anchovies. Dish up. Serve with white rice..
If you find this Snow Peas with Caramelized Onions and Crispy Anchovies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.