Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir Fried Kiriboshi Daikon with Snow Peas and Sakura Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fried Kiriboshi Daikon with Snow Peas and Sakura Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried kiriboshi daikon with snow peas and sakura shrimp recipe. You can have stir fried kiriboshi daikon with snow peas and sakura shrimp using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir Fried Kiriboshi Daikon with Snow Peas and Sakura Shrimp:
- You need 20 grams of Kiriboshi daikon.
- Get 100 ml of Water.
- You need 30 grams of Snow peas.
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of ◇Olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ◇Sakura shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 2 small of pinches ◆Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of or so ◆Black pepper.
Instructions to make Stir Fried Kiriboshi Daikon with Snow Peas and Sakura Shrimp:
- Soak the kiriboshi daikon in water for about 5 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and squeeze out lightly. Reserve the soaking liquid..
- Remove the strings off the snow peas and slice diagonally..
- Add the ◇ ingredients to a frying pan over low heat. When it starts to smell nice add the snow peas, then the kiriboshi daikon, and stir fry quickly. Sprinkle in the sake..
- Add the soaking liquid from the kiriboshi daikon to the frying pan as well as the ◆ ingredients. Simmer over medium-high heat until there's almost no liquid left in the pan. Taste and adjust the seasonings. Leave to cool as-is for the flavors to blend together, and it's done..
If you find this Stir Fried Kiriboshi Daikon with Snow Peas and Sakura Shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.