Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp and Snow Peas Sautéed in Anchovy-Mayo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp and Snow Peas Sautéed in Anchovy-Mayo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp and snow peas sautéed in anchovy-mayo recipe. To cook shrimp and snow peas sautéed in anchovy-mayo you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Snow Peas Sautéed in Anchovy-Mayo:
- Use 150 grams of Shrimp.
- Use 80 grams of Snow peas.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 fillets of Canned anchovies.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Shrimp and Snow Peas Sautéed in Anchovy-Mayo:
- Remove the snow pea stems and spines, and submerge in water. Mince the garlic and chop the anchovies..
- Peel and devein the shrimp. Lightly rub with katakuriko and salt (both not listed). Rinse in water. Pat dry excess water..
- Add olive oil and garlic to a pan and turn on low heat. When fragrant, add the anchovies, smashing with a spatula..
- Turn up the heat and add the shrimp. Fry until entirely pink, then add the mayonnaise and snow peas in that order..
- When the shrimp is cooked, and the snow peas are a vibrant green, season with salt and pepper..
If you find this Shrimp and Snow Peas Sautéed in Anchovy-Mayo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.