Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buddhist Recipe: Stir Fry Black Fungus with Sugar Snap Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buddhist Recipe: Stir Fry Black Fungus with Sugar Snap Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buddhist recipe: stir fry black fungus with sugar snap peas recipe. You can have buddhist recipe: stir fry black fungus with sugar snap peas using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buddhist Recipe: Stir Fry Black Fungus with Sugar Snap Peas:
- Take 50 g of Dried Wood Ear Mushrooms (rehydrate, cut into bite size).
- Provide 100 g of Sugar Snap Peas.
- Take 100 g of Carrots (cut into sticks).
- Get 100 g of Fried Tofu (optional).
- Use 30 g of Red Chillies (roughly chopped).
- Take 15 g of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 20 g of Shallots (minced).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of [Sauce].
- Use 1 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide of [Thickener].
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Cornflour.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Water.
Steps to make Buddhist Recipe: Stir Fry Black Fungus with Sugar Snap Peas:
- VEGGIE: add 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil in a hot wok. Sauté the Shallots and Garlic until fragrant. Then add the Chillies, Carrots and Snap Peas and stir fry them for a minute..
- FUNGUS: Next add the Wood Ear Mushrooms and Fried Tofu and stir fry for 2 minutes. Then add the Sauce and mix well. Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes..
- SERVE: remove the lid and add the Thickener. Serve hot..
If you find this Buddhist Recipe: Stir Fry Black Fungus with Sugar Snap Peas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.