Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cod and Sugar Snap Peas with Mustard Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cod and Sugar Snap Peas with Mustard Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cod and sugar snap peas with mustard soy sauce recipe. To make cod and sugar snap peas with mustard soy sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cod and Sugar Snap Peas with Mustard Soy Sauce:
- You need 250 grams of Cod.
- Use 120 grams of Sugar snap peas.
- Provide 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ◎ Grainy mustard.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ◎ Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ◎ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Cod and Sugar Snap Peas with Mustard Soy Sauce:
- Put the ◎ ingredients in a heatproof bowl, microwave for about 30 seconds at 500-600 W, and mix well..
- Take the bones and skin off the code, cut into bite sized pieces, and sprinkle with sake..
- Cut both ends of the snap peas and remove the strings, boil briefly and drain well..
- Take off the stem ends from the cherry tomatoes and cut in half..
- Coat the cod with flour. Heat some oil in a frying pan, add the flour coated cod and pan fry over medium-high heat..
- Brown on both sides, then turn off the heat..
- Mix the snap peas, tomatoes and cod with the combined ingredients from Step 1..
- Transfer to a serving dish to finish..
If you find this Cod and Sugar Snap Peas with Mustard Soy Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.