Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect ☆Asparagus and Sugar Snap Peas with Soft-Poached Egg recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect ☆Asparagus and Sugar Snap Peas with Soft-Poached Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ☆Asparagus and Sugar Snap Peas with Soft-Poached Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ☆asparagus and sugar snap peas with soft-poached egg recipe. To make ☆asparagus and sugar snap peas with soft-poached egg you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare ☆Asparagus and Sugar Snap Peas with Soft-Poached Egg:
- You need 3 of Asparagus.
- Use 4 of Sugar snap peas.
- You need 1 of Soft-poached egg.
- Use 5 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 of Salt, coarsely ground pepper.
- You need 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make ☆Asparagus and Sugar Snap Peas with Soft-Poached Egg:
- Peel the hard part of the asparagus and cut off a bit the bottom. Remove the stems and strings from the sugar snap peas..
- Put water in a frying pan, and turn on the heat. When it comes to a boil, add salt, the asparagus, and sugar snap peas, then cover with a lid. Boil for about 1 minute over medium heat..
- When they are cooked through, cut the asparagus in half. Heat the butter in the frying pan, and quickly sauté the asparagus and sugar snap peas. Season with salt..
- Serve Step 3 on a plate, add the soft-poached egg on top. Sprinkle with coarsely ground pepper and parmesan cheese, and it's done. Enjoy the asparagus and sugar snap peas mixed with the soft-poached egg..
If you find this ☆Asparagus and Sugar Snap Peas with Soft-Poached Egg recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.