Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian summer salad recipe. You can have italian summer salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Summer Salad:
- Take 1 lb of Rotini noodles(plain or flavored).
- Take 1 of bottle Kraft Tuscan House Italian dressing(or any brand).
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Italian 5 cheese blend,shredded.
- You need 1 packages of Real crumbled Bacon bits or 1 pkg real bacon cooked & crumbled.
- Provide 1 of .75 oz Sliced Pepperoni,sliced in half.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 jar of Garlic Stuffed Olives.
- You need 1 small of Cucumber,cut into sm bite size pcs.
- Provide 3 of stalks Celery,sliced.
- Take 1 small of – med Red Onion,slice & quarter the rings.
- Get 20 of ish Salad/Cherry Tomatos.
- Prepare 20 of ish sm Sugar Snap Peas.
Steps to make Italian Summer Salad:
- Boil noodles until tender, be careful not to over cook, mushy noodles don't really work..
- **If you are cooking & crumbling your own bacon you can cook the bacon while boiling the noodles. Let the noodles "drip dry" as you cut up the veggies then crumble the bacon as you add it..
- When done, drain & imediately rinse with cold water until all the noodles are cold. Let them drain as much of the water off as possible..
- Meanwhile as the water & noodles are boiling, cut up the veggies.*Keep in mind the Olives,Tomatos & Snap Peas do Not need to be cut up at all..
- When everything is drained, cut up & crumbled(or ready to be), you can start tossing all together in a lrg sz mixing bowl. As you toss add the dressing..
- You can make this the day of or the night before. If the night before leave out the cheese & add not quite half of the bottle of dressing, then about an hour before serving add the cheese & the rest of the dressing. If making the same day try to chill at least an hour before serving so everything can flavor a bit..
- Keep in mind every taste is unique. Add whatever veggies you enjoy. I like to add a variety so people can "pick out" what they like & don't like if I am making for a group. This is just 1 variation of the endless possibilities for a simple & easy fun summer salad. Try it as is or make it your own. ENJOY!!! ;}.
If you find this Italian Summer Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.