Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Summer Potato Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer potato salad recipe. You can cook summer potato salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Potato Salad:
- Prepare 1-1.5 pounds of potatoes.
- Get 2 of carrots.
- You need 1/2 of c-1c cooked frozen peas.
- Take 3 of room temp eggs.
- Take 1 of granny Smith apple.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, diced very fine.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- Take to taste of Salt, pepper & paprika.
Instructions to make Summer Potato Salad:
- Boil water. Scrub potatoes. Add potatoes, carrots & eggs to water. It is important to leave skin on potatoes. After 11 minutes, remove eggs & let run under cool water before peeling. Carrots & potatoes should take 20-25 minutes. Peel & dice apple.Test by placing a fork into potato for softness. Once potatoes & carrots are done, peel & dice to liking. Mix rest of ingredients together..
- Add salt, pepper & top with paprika. Taste test to see if you need to add more. Put in fridge before serving..
If you find this Summer Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.