Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to refreshing summer greek pasta salad recipe. You can have refreshing summer greek pasta salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad:
- Provide 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- Use 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- Use 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- Use 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- Provide 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- You need 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- Use of Dressing:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- Use 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Use 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- Get 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Instructions to make Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad:
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
If you find this Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply