Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Meatball Sub Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball Sub Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Sub Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball sub casserole recipe. To cook meatball sub casserole you need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball Sub Casserole:
- Take 1/3 cup of green onions, chopped.
- Provide 1/3 cup of green bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Use 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 loaf of Italian or French bread, sliced into 1 inch thick slices.
- Prepare 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, divided.
- Get 28 oz of jar spaghetti sauce, or homemade sauce if you prefer.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
Steps to make Meatball Sub Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine onions, bell peppers, breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese..
- Add beef and mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place on a rack on a shallow baking sheet with sides. ( I use cookie sheet ).
- Bake at 400°F until no longer pink in the middle. Usually 15 to 20 minutes..
- Reduce oven to 350°F..
- In a 9×13 ungreased baking dish, arrange the bread slices in a single layer..
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and black pepper..
- Spread evenly over bread slices and top with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese . I like using both mozzarella and parmesan cheese together..
- Combine spaghetti sauce, garlic and water, Add meatballs. Stir well to coat meatballs well..
- Pour over bread and cheese mixture evenly. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through..
- If your in a hurry, you can also use the frozen meatballs, thawed to save time. I like using marinara sauce also in place of spaghetti sauce. Good either way..
- I grill up the leftover bread to use to soak up all the sauce :).
If you find this Meatball Sub Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply