Quick Fluffy Pancakes.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, quick fluffy pancakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Fluffy Pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Quick Fluffy Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have quick fluffy pancakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Fluffy Pancakes:
- Get 150 g of self-raising flour.
- Make ready 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of teeny tiny pinch of salt.
- Prepare 50 g of melted butter.
Instructions to make Quick Fluffy Pancakes:
- Combine all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly – don't worry about lumps.
- Let the batter stand for a moment. It may feel thick but that's ok.
- Put a little melted butter into a hot frying pan.
- Spoon the batter in. When you see bubbles appear at the top flip the pancakes.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt, maple syrup and almond flakes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quick fluffy pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply