Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Meatball Sub Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball Sub Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Sub Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball sub casserole recipe. To cook meatball sub casserole you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball Sub Casserole:
- Get 2 packages of frozen beef meatballs, about 40 balls total.
- Prepare 2/3 loaf of day old italian bread.
- Prepare 2 of jars of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 large of green bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of Muenster cheese, cubed.
- Take 1 packages of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Meatball Sub Casserole:
- In a 13 x 9 baking dish, rip the italian bread into large bite sized chunks and layer on the bottom of the dish, gently pressing down to even the layer..
- Layer the frozen meatballs in a single layer evenly on top of the bread..
- Sprinkle on the cubed Muenster cheese and diced peppers evenly over the meat..
- Drizzle both jars of sauce over the top making sure the edges have sauce so it doesn't dry out..
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350..
- At the 25 minute mark, sprinkle the mozzarella over top on an even layer and bake for 5 to 8 minutes more until bubbly..
If you find this Meatball Sub Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.