Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer Couscous Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Couscous Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer couscous salad recipe. To make summer couscous salad you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Summer Couscous Salad:
- Use 1 1/4 cup of water or Vegetable boullion low sodium.
- You need 3/4 cup of Couscous.
- You need 1 can of Black Beans rinsed well until water runs clear.
- Use 2 of Roma tomatoes diced.
- You need 4-5 of green onions diced including white.
- Use 1 of small sweet onion Diced, mind were strong. I soaked them in sugar water. Not long enough lol I was hungry.
- Take 1/3 cup of Crumbled feta cheese,.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper, seeded and diced.
Steps to make Summer Couscous Salad:
- Add water or boullion to saucepan, bring to a boil.
- Add Couscous, turn heat off cover with a tight lid..
- Walk away for 15-20 minutes. Allow Couscous to absorb liquid..
- While Couscous is sitting, prep veggies, rinse black beans very well, until cold water runs clear..
- Dice Veggies, onions, green onions, etc. add whatever you want to add. Your taste..
- Once Couscous is done, carefully add all ingredients together, mix well..
- Chill in Fridge an hour or two before eating..
If you find this Summer Couscous Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.