Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup recipe. To make maggie's magnificent meatball minestrone soup you only need 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- Provide of meatballs.
- Provide 4 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 medium of eggs.
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need of soup base.
- Prepare 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- Use 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- Provide 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- Provide 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Take 1/2 cup of port wine.
- You need of other ingredients.
- Provide 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- Take 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Use 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 3 large of onions, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Take 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Get 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- You need 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- Use 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- Take of garnish.
- You need 1 of Crutons.
- Provide 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup:
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
If you find this Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply