Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's End Of Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's End Of Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's end of summer salad recipe. You can cook mike's end of summer salad using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's End Of Summer Salad:
- Provide of ● For The Salad [as needed or, to taste – all chopped].
- You need of Feta Cheese.
- Provide of Red Onions.
- Prepare of White Onions.
- Provide of Artichoke Hearts.
- Use of Green Onions.
- Provide of Yellow Banana Peppers.
- Provide of Radishes.
- Take of Celery [with leaves].
- Get of Green Bell Peppers.
- Take of Yellow Bell Peppers.
- Get of Black Or Green Olives.
- Get of Red Bell Peppers.
- Get of Orange Bell Peppers.
- Use of Mushrooms.
- You need of Cucumbers.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Take of Cilantro.
- Use of Parsley.
- You need of Pear Tomatoes.
- Use of Snap Peas.
- Prepare of Cauliflower.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get of ● For The Dressing.
- Prepare 1.07 oz of Package Good Seasons Italian Dressing.
- Use of Vinager.
- Use of Oil.
- Get of Water.
- You need of ● For The Sides.
- Provide of Any Sweet Chilled Fruits.
Instructions to make Mike's End Of Summer Salad:
- Rinse, pat dry and chop all vegetables..
- Mix your salad dressing as per manufactures directions. Good Seasons is a great brand of Italian Dressing. Bottled Kraft Zesty Italian is another good one if you want to save some time..
- Gently mix dressing and Feta Cheese into your salad..
- Chill salad for at least 1 hour before serving. Stir occasionally. Serve with any chilled sweet fruit to counter some of the tartness of both the cheese and dressing. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's End Of Summer Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.