Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn summer salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn summer salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn summer salad recipe. You can have corn summer salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn summer salad:
- Get 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 of celery stalk.
- Take 1 of red pepper.
- Take 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- You need 5 of fresh corn.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic liquid from crushed garlic, or garlic infused olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 of fresh basil to taste.
- Take 1 of juice of half a small lime.
Steps to make Corn summer salad:
- On stove top, bring water to boil. Add corn on the cob halves (10). Boil for approximately 10 minutes untill ready..
- Meanwhile, finely dice the red onion, pepper and celery. Transfer to large salad bowl..
- Carefully cut corn kernels off the cob when cooled off. Add to peppers, onion and salary and mix..
- Finely slice fresh basil leaves and add to bowl. Pour over the garlic liquid and olive oil and squeeze the lime juice in. Season with salt and pepper. Toss and serve. (Delicious served with chicken or fish and a green salad.).
If you find this Corn summer salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.