Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted salmon with refreshing summer salad recipe. To make oven roasted salmon with refreshing summer salad you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad:
- Get 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Provide to taste of black pepper.
- Get 1-2 Tablespoons of mayo.
- Take 1.5 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 a fresh lemon, squeezed).
- Use of For the topping:.
- Take 2 of ripe medium Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Get 1 of large Persian cucumber, seeded and diced (If you can't find Persian, a pickling cuke will work.).
- You need 1/2 of a small red onion, diced.
- Use 1 cup of corn kernels (Fresh would have been great today, but I wanted to use up a (15 oz.) can. If canned, drain well.).
- Use 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 2.5-3 Tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice.
- Get of optional: fresh herbs (I used 1/4 cup chopped cilantro today.).
- Prepare of optional for heat: 1 Tablespoon sriracha.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
Instructions to make Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad:
- Take salmon out of fridge then preheat oven to 450F. Season salmon flesh side up with salt, spread mayonnaise evenly over the flesh, then squeeze lemon over the entire fillet..
- When oven is preheated, roast salmon for 17 to 20 minutes..
- While salmon is roasting, assemble your salad. Add all ingredients but oil, toss, taste and adjust seasoning if needed, then add oil and toss again..
- Take salmon out of oven and let it cool for 5 minutes or so before segmenting into portions..
- Place a portion of salmon on plate and top with as much of the salad as you like..
- I served ours with mashed potatoes, but it would go great with rice, quinoa, or couscous, among other things. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.