Instant pot egg bites. Make a tray of egg bites, and you'll have a protein-packed snack to pop in your mouth whenever hunger strikes! They're easy to cook using a silicone mold and your Instant Pot, or electric pressure cooker. Instant Pot Egg Bites are a protein-packed breakfast that you can take on the go.
Egg bites are great for a quick and easy breakfast. They are easy to prep and can cook while you get ready. Instant Pot Egg Bites are super easy and fun to make in the pressure cooker.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, instant pot egg bites. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make a tray of egg bites, and you'll have a protein-packed snack to pop in your mouth whenever hunger strikes! They're easy to cook using a silicone mold and your Instant Pot, or electric pressure cooker. Instant Pot Egg Bites are a protein-packed breakfast that you can take on the go.
Instant pot egg bites is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Instant pot egg bites is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have instant pot egg bites using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot egg bites:
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of shredded cheese – I used aged cheddar but recipe calls for Gruyére Cheese, shredded (or emmental, jarlsberg, beaufort, or comté cheese).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Pepper.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Chives or green onion minced (if you have a good blender then just cut up).
- Take 3 slices of Cooked Thick Sliced Bacon, chopped (or 1/2 cup Cooked Crumbled Sausage).
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Optional Add-Ins: • corn, 1 tsp Hot Sauce • 1/2 cup Broccoli (cooked, chopped small) • 1/2 cup Tomatoes, deseeded, diced • 1/2 cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers, diced • 1/2 cup Mushrooms, diced.
- Make ready of Tools needed for instant pot:.
- Prepare of Cooking Spray Egg Bites Silicone Mold.
- Get of Instant Pot® Pressure Cooker.
- Prepare of Trivet/Rack w/long handles, for the mold to sit on.
- Make ready of Blender.
- Get of And Foil.
They are delicious and are the perfect addition to your breakfast menu. Also, check out the short video tutorial attached below! We love eggs for breakfast, but these bites are so versatile and fun to make, that everyone should try. These Instant Pot egg bites are similar to the ones you find at Starbucks.
Instructions to make Instant pot egg bites:
- Spray the silicone egg bites mold with the cooking spray. Then Set aside..
- Add the eggs, cottage cheese, heavy cream, (use whatever cheese you love) Gruyére cheese, pepper, and chives to the blender and blend for 2 minutes on medium speed, or blend well or until the mixture is light and fully. Be careful not to blend dark ingredients with you egg mixture. The result could look nasty but taste delicious..
- Next fill the egg bite mold openings halfway with the egg mixture. Then add 3/4 of the chopped bacon or other add-ins you decided on (I used mushrooms and corn) and gently press them in. Continue filling with the egg mixture, and top with remaining bacon, and press it in..
- Pour 1 cup of water into the inner stainless liner of the pot. Then set the full egg bites mold on the trivet and very carefully set it in the pot. Loosely cover with foil..
- Close the lid of the pot and set the steam release knob to the sealing position..
- Press the Pressure Cook or Manual button (or dial) then press the +/- button (or dial) to select 8 minutes. The pot will take a few minutes to come to pressure..
- When the cook cycle is finished, let the pot sit undisturbed for 8 minutes (8 minute Natural Release). Then open the steam release valve to Quick Release the remaining pressure until the pin in the lid drops down..
- Open the lid and remove the foil. Use silicone mitts to grasp the trivet handles and carefully remove the egg bites mold. Set aside to rest for about 4 minutes. They may be puffed up quite a bit, but they will go back down. They will come out of the mold easier if they cool a little..
- Serve warm as is, or with any garnish you like..
- Recipe Notes *If you like lots of add-ins in one batch, you may have too much mixture for one mold to hold it all. Maybe consider getting a second mold, or make another batch. One batch yields 7 Instant Pot Egg Bites.
- Calories: 118 kcal per egg bite.
Save money and make them at home in a flash. Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites are just like the ones you'd find at Starbucks. By making them at home in your electric pressure cooker, you'll save lots of money and you can totally customize them with your favorite flavors. Instant Pot egg bites are easy to make and are super convenient for breakfast, lunch or as a snack. This recipe for cheesy jalapeño egg bites is by Kristy Bernardo from The Big Book Of Instant Pot Recipes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food instant pot egg bites recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply