Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Summer Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy summer salad recipe. To make easy summer salad you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Summer Salad:
- Take 5 oz of bag of baby spinach.
- Take 1 medium of head of lettuce, cut chiffonade.
- Prepare 1 cup of green seedless grapes, sliced in half.
- You need 1 cup of grape (or cherry) tomatoes, sliced in half.
- Get 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Get of Optional.
- Provide 1/2 cup of plain croutons (for topping).
- Provide of Dressing.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of regular mayonnaise.
- Take 1/2 cup of golden honey.
- Take 33/100 cup of apple juice (use more or less based on the consistency you want).
Steps to make Easy Summer Salad:
- Rinse and drain the baby spinach leaves. Place them in a large bowl..
- Cut, core and chiffonade the baby spinach leaves. (Chiffonade – take a portion of the lettuce leaves, roll them like a cigar, then cut across the roll in thin slices.) Add the shredded lettuce to the bowl. Toss to combine..
- Slice the grapes and tomatoes in half lengthwise. Place them in a small bowl and set aside..
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and honey. Vigorously whisk while slowly pouring in the apple juice until the emulsion occurs and the dressing reaches a creamy, but pourable consistency..
- To serve, place desired amount of salad on a small plate. (If serving with croutons, sprinkle these on the salad now.) Spoon a couple of tablespoons of the grapes and tomatoes over the salad. Drizzle as much of the finished dressing over the salad as you desire and serve..
If you find this Easy Summer Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.