Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer BBQ Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer BBQ Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer bbq salad recipe. You can cook summer bbq salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer BBQ Salad:
- Use 3 cup of cooked chicken, chopped.
- Use 2 of ear corn on the cob, cooked and kernels removed, or 1 cup frozen or canned.
- Get 3/4 cup of black beans.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of ranch dressing or mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 of lime.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of avocado, tomato, jalapenos, tortilla chips optional.
Instructions to make Summer BBQ Salad:
- Add chicken, corn, beans, red pepper, onion and cilantro to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix ranch and bbq sauce.
- Add sauce to chopped chicken and vegetables, mix.
- Squeeze lime juice over, mix.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional ingredients: chopped avocado, tomato or jalapenos.
- Optional: Serve in avocado halves, hollowed out tomatoes or with tortilla chips.
If you find this Summer BBQ Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.