Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You should upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian baked chicken with creamy shells and southern fried apple’s recipe. To cook italian baked chicken with creamy shells and southern fried apple’s you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s:
- You need 1-2 of Pkgs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast’s, cut in half.
- Prepare 1-2 Bottles of Zesty Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 2 Boxes of Small Shell Pasta.
- Prepare Half of a Block Velveeta Cheese, cut in cubes.
- Get 1 Cup of Milk.
- Take 3 of Tbsps. Butter.
- Get 1-2 Sticks of Butter.
- You need 5-6 of Apples, cored and sliced.
- Prepare 2 of tsps. Ground Cinnamon.
- Use 3 of Tbsps. Sugar.
Steps to make Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s:
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Poke holes into chicken then add chicken to baking dishes/pans. Pour dressing over chicken and turn to coat. Cover with foil. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Tossing ever so often..
- Preheat oven to 400•F. Add chicken and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5-10 minutes til chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes then serve..
- Meanwhile while chicken is baking in a large pot add water half way and bring to a boil. Once to a boil add pasta and cook til shells r tender. Drain and add velveeta cubes and milk and the 3 Tbsps. Butter. Mix til cheese is melted and everything is mixed well. Set aside..
- In a large skillet melt the stick of butter add the apples and 3Tbsps. Sugar and Cinnamon. Sauté til apples are tender. Set aside..
- When everything is done plate Everything up and serve immediately. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply