Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fried Apples recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried apples recipe. To cook fried apples you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Apples:
- Get 1/3 cup of flour.
- Get 2 of large Michigan red apples.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cinnamon sugar spice I got it at KMart.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Get as needed of oil to fry in.
Steps to make Fried Apples:
- Peel, core, and dice the apples. Season with salt and ground cinnamon..
- Heat oil and coat the apples with the flour..
- Fry in the oil in small batches. About 3 minutes per side if you want more color on them add a minute per side..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Add cinnamon sugar after each batch.
- Move to a bowl after the last batch is seasoned..
- Add honey, serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Fried Apples recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.