Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg recipe. You can have simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 tsp. of Olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tsp. of Freshly grated ginger.
- Take 4 C. of Beef broth.
- Provide 1 Tbsp. of Rice vinegar.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Sriracha (optional).
- Use 6 oz. of Ramen noodles.
- Provide 4 of green onions, sliced.
- Use 2 of large eggs, soft boiled.
Instructions to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and simmer until fragrant. About 1-2 minutes. Do not brown the garlic..
- Add the broth, sriracha, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Taste and adjust heat and taste to your liking..
- Carefully add the ramen noodles into the simmering broth and allow to cook 2-3 minutes or until cooked and tender..
- Transfer the soup to two bowls and allow to cool a bit. Meanwhile make the soft boiled eggs..
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, add the eggs and let boil for 5 minutes. While boiling add ice to a small bowl and fill with water. Remove the eggs and place into the ice bath for 1-2 minutes until cool enough to handle. Lightly crack and roll them on a flat surface, peel and slice in half and place ontop the ramen. Garnish with green onions..
If you find this Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.