Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Buttermilk Slaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Buttermilk Slaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried buttermilk slaw recipe. You can cook fried buttermilk slaw using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Buttermilk Slaw:
- You need 2/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 3 cups of thinly sliced green cabbage.
- Provide 1 of golden delicious apple.
- Get 2/3 cup of raisins.
- Provide To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
Instructions to make Fried Buttermilk Slaw:
- Slice the cabbage thinly. Then cross cut it..
- Fry the bacon crisp. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Reserve the drippings..
- Fry the cabbage in the drippings. Add salt and pepper..
- Peel and core the apple. Dice it and add to the cabbage. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add the raisins. Cover and let cook for 15 minutes..
- Add the bacon pieces. Then mix in the mayonnaise and buttermilk. Serve. I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Fried Buttermilk Slaw recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.