Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Summer Vegetable Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer Vegetable Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Vegetable Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer vegetable salad recipe. To cook summer vegetable salad you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Summer Vegetable Salad:
- Take 3 of Eggplants (slim Japanese type).
- Take 15 of Shishito peppers.
- You need 10 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take of For the dressing:.
- Take 3 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of ＊ Rice vinegar.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ＊ Ground sesame seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of ＊ Sugar (white sugar).
- Use 1/2 tsp of ＊ Salt.
- Use of Seasoning for the vegetables:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ◎ Mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of ◎ Sugar (white sugar).
- Use 1 tbsp of ◎ Water.
Instructions to make Summer Vegetable Salad:
- Take the stem ends off the eggplants and cut into 2 cm thick slices. Put the eggplant slices into a bowl of water to get rid of any bitterness. Drain and pat dry..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into half. Take the stem ends off the shishito peppers..
- Combine the ＊ ingredients, and add the olive oil little by little while mixing. (The dressing.).
- Combine the ◎ ingredients..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil (not listed in the ingredient list) in a frying pan, and pan fry the eggplant and shishito pepper over medium heat until both sides are browned. See Hints..
- When a toothpick goes easily through a slice of eggplant, turn off the heat, add the flavoring ingredients from step 4, and turn the heat back on. Stir fry and mix until there's almost no moisture left in the pan..
- Put the cooked vegetables in a bowl and mix with grated Parmesan cheese while still piping hot. Add the dressing too, and mix..
- Let it cool down a bit, then add the tomatoes. Chill in the refrigerator. Done!.
- Serve chilled until ice cold..
- This is delicious with kabocha squash or okra instead of the shishito pepper..
If you find this Summer Vegetable Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.