Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple pie (French toast) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple pie (French toast) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with replacing the lights. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You really need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie (french toast) recipe. To make apple pie (french toast) you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple pie (French toast):
- Take 4 slices of bread.
- You need 1 of apple chopped.
- Get 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Provide 150 of 'll.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Provide of For the filling.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use of Chicken breast pan fried and shredded.
- Use of Carrots finely grated.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Spring onion chopped.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Provide of Butter.
Instructions to make Apple pie (French toast):
- Break eggs, pour in milk, add pinch of salt, vanilla extract and a little sugar and whisk everything together…then set aside..
- Put a little butter in a pan, allow to get hot, add the chopped apples, brown sugar,, cinnamon and stir. Add a little water and allow to cook to caramelized. Once it does, take it off the heat..
- Place the sliced break, spread the apple pie filling over the bread and cover with another bread.
- Place non stick pan on fire, add butter and next place the egg soak bread in the pan allow to fry… Use your spoon to press it down once, the side is golden brown, flip over and do same on the other side..
- Once both sides are properly done.. Place on a plate, serve and enjoy with any hot breveage of your choice..
- For the filling. In a bowl, mix the shredded Chicken, spring onions, and carrots. I usually sprinkle a l8ttle bit of black pepper, salt and sugar…then mix properly. I don't cook the veggies. I mix tgem raw. Since you are trying, the veggies will come out just right..
- Spread out the dough…place the filling in the centre of the dough. Then wrap by rolling…fold in the 2 sides and roll till the end. Seal it up with water…
- Place non stick pan on fire, add hot, allow to heat up, fry till golden brown. Once that is done remove from oil and place on paper towel yo drain excess oil and your chinken spring is ready to enjoy..
If you find this Apple pie (French toast) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.