Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer pasta salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer pasta salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer pasta salad recipe. To make summer pasta salad you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Summer pasta salad:
- Provide 14.5 ounces of protein plus penne pasta.
- Take 2 cups of broccoli chopped.
- Provide 2 cups of asparagus broken into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped bell pepper chopped.
- Take 1 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half.
- Take 1 cup of simply dressed Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1 cup of chopped zucchini.
Steps to make Summer pasta salad:
- Cook pasta in boiling water for ten minutes then add chopped broccoli to the water. Cook and stir one minute. Then drain and rinse broccoli and pasta in cold water..
- Take chopped zucchini, chopped bell peppers and asparagus and sauté in olive oil for 5 – 7 minutes until tender crisp..
- Add to broccoli and pasta. Add grape tomatoes. Pour dressing over and toss thoroughly..
- Chill for 4 hours, then ready to eat. Keep uneaten salad refrigerated..
If you find this Summer pasta salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.