Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer cooler salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer cooler salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer cooler salad recipe. You can cook summer cooler salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Summer cooler salad:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked couscous.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of each- sweet corn, peas, carrots chopped.
- Take 1 of medium sized tomato deseeded and chopped.
- You need 7-8 pc of ivy gourd (tindola) sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Use 1/4 tsp of butter.
- Use as require of Salt.
- Provide as require of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp (ir from 1 lemon) of Lemon zest.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon's juice.
Steps to make Summer cooler salad:
- Into a kadhai/pan heat some drops of oil and saute ivy gourd till light brown. Same way saute peas and carrots in oil. Add salt to it while sauteing.And saute sweet corn in butter. Keep aside to cool down completely..
- Keep all the ingredients into fridge for half an hour..
- Now into a bowl, add couscous and add lemon zest on it. Squeeze lemon on it..
- Now add all vegetables to it. And sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Mix well. And serve cold..
- Note :- If you want to avoid ivy gourd then u can avoid it. You can add any dressing as per your choice. And enjoy the salad..
If you find this Summer cooler salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.