Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that difficult. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer 🧀 fried rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ recipe. To cook paneer 🧀 fried rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ you need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️:
- Provide 2-2.5 Cups of Basamati Rice (Prepared).
- Take 1.5 tbsps of Olive Oil.
- Use 1.5 tbsps of Ghee.
- Provide 1 Cup of Paneer (Cubed).
- Take 1.5 Cup of Freshly Cut Veggies (Any, that’s handy or readily available to you- I’ve used all the veggies/ both exotic & the normal ones that I had for my salad preps👍🏻).
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- Provide To Taste of Sugar.
- Get 3-4 of Green Chillies- Slit.
- Use as per taste of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- Get 1 tsp of Apple Cedar Vinegar- Any.
- Prepare 1-2 Pods of Garlic (Optional): I personally don’t prefer Garlic, in any of my Indian/Desi Pulao/Fried Rice, hence not used).
- You need 2 of Tempering: Bay Leaves.
- Use 3-4 of Green Cardamoms.
- You need 4-5 of Cloves.
- Provide 1/2 ” of Cinnamon Stick.
- Get 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Use 1 tsp of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- Use 2 of Slit Green Chillies.
- Use 1-2 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green Peas (Fresh/Frozen)- if using fresh then, blanch it before sautéing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
Steps to make Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️:
- Prepare the Rice- As normally we do, always & set aside until the veggies are cooked..
- Heat a deep pan/wok on the medium-high flame. Add in the ghee & oil (mixed together) & the Whole Dry Spices sauté until it releases the aroma..
- Goes in the Onion slices now, sauté & now, add in all the freshly cut veggies & keep stirring..
- Add in the salt & sugar while stirring continuously until they reduce in volume a bit..
- At this point, reduce the flame & cover it to cook the veggies before adding the paneer cubes to it..
- When done, open the lid & add in the cubed paneer and cook for about a couple of minutes more..
- Now, add in the prepared rice & mix everything together until all are well incorporated & combined.
- Lastly, add in the slit green chillies, garam masala powder & give it a final nice mix & keep it on the oven by turning it & putting the lid on- to sit on its standby position for about 10 mins time.
- Serve hot with the curries, salads, any other veg or non-veg items of your choice…😍💁🏻♀️ And, you can always vouch for it to be show stopper of your Dining Platters ☺️😍👍🏻.
If you find this Paneer 🧀 Fried Rice 🍚💁🏻♀️ recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.