Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tofu-Chickpeas Summer Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu-Chickpeas Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu-Chickpeas Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu-chickpeas summer salad recipe. To make tofu-chickpeas summer salad you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tofu-Chickpeas Summer Salad:
- Get 1 Cup of Firmed Tofu (Cut into cubes).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Boiled Chickpeas.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Cucumber(Chopped).
- Use 1/2 Cup of Cherry Tomato(Chopped).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cabbage(Chopped).
- Use 1 of Carrot (Medium size).
- Use 3-4 of Mint Leaves.
- Take 2-3 of Basil Leaves.
- Prepare for of the marinade:.
- Use 2 Tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Dill leaves.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Rock Salt.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Dill Leaves(Dried or Fresh).
Steps to make Tofu-Chickpeas Summer Salad:
- Add all the ingrediants in a bowl, Add tofu.. Mix everything well and Refrigerate for about an hour..
- Place the tofu cubes on a hot pan (you can use oven too) and grill over medium heat for 6-8 minutes, turning every few minutes. Use the reserved marinade to brush over the tofu as it’s grilling..
- Cut Cabbage, Carrot into 2-inch pieces, toss with olive oil and pinch of salt and grill in a separate pan for 1-2 minutes only. Don't overcook because we don't want veggies to lose their crunchiness. Add boiled Chickpeas and mix everythig well..
- In a bowl add grilled tofu, veggies. Add chopped Cucumber & cherry Tomato..
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and coat roasted veggies in a bowl with the chopped mint, basil leaves and black pepper. Adjust seasoning as needed and serve..
- Serve hot or cool on room tempreture as per choice..
If you find this Tofu-Chickpeas Summer Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply