Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Pick water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer shrimp pasta salad recipe. To cook summer shrimp pasta salad you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad:
- You need 1 box of Angel Hair Pasta.
- Provide 1 lb of Any size shrimp, Thawed..
- Use 1/2 cup of Green onion, Chopped.
- Use 6 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Provide 1/2 can of Hot Rotel.
- Use 1 bunch of Cilantro chopped.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 oz of Black Olives.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1 of Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- Take 1 dash of salt.
- Get 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Get 3 of pads of Butter.
- Take 1 of lemon.
Instructions to make Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad:
- Boil pasta according to directions..
- Thaw Shrimp and sautee in butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic. Cook for 2 mins on each side or until done. Squeeze 1/2 lemon to shrimp while it sautees..
- Once pasta is done, run under cold water. Add Olive oil so it won't stick. Shrimp should be done..
- Chop green onion and cilantro. Add to cold pasta and toss with shrimp.
- Add feta, 1/2 can of drained rotel, can of black olives and season with Cavender's Seasoning to your liking..
- Toss in a little more Olive oil and refrigerate overnight or enjoy right away..
- ENJOY ;).
If you find this Summer Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.