Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's tangy garden fresh summer salad recipe. You can have mike's tangy garden fresh summer salad using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad:
- Get of ● For The Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad.
- Use 2 of LG Firm Garden Cucumbers [ends cut – peeled – thick sliced].
- You need 2 of Firm English Cucumbers [ends cut – unpeeled – thin sliced].
- You need 1/2 of LG Purple Onion [thin round slices].
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Yellow Bell Peppers [chopped].
- Take 1 1/2 of LG EX Firm Beefeater Tomatoes.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Red Bell Peppers [chopped].
- Take 3 tbsp of Fresh Chives [chopped].
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Celery [1" chop].
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil [chopped].
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Dill [minced].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of ● For The Italian Dressing.
- Take 1 (16 oz) of Bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing [well shaken – you may not need all].
- Get of ● For The Garnishments.
- Take of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
Instructions to make Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad:
- Rinse and chop all vegetables and herbs and place in a large plastic bowl with a tight fitting lid. Add 3/4 of your shaken bottle of Kraft Italian Salad Dressing and mix well but, gently. You don't want to bruise your veggies..
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 3+ hours. Gently flip covered bowl every occasionally to re-coat vegetables. Serve cold and garnish with fresh parsley and basil. Enjoy!.
- Serve this garden salad ice cold. That's it! Easy peasy! Garnish with fresh ground black pepper, fresh parsley and basil. Gently stir before serving. Enjoy!.
- Another great brand to consider..
- They also made some fantastic Chicago Garlic Beer Brats. I should have them post the recipe..
- Boiled in beer then scored and grilled!.
- Pickles, onions, tomatoes, sport peppers, celery salt, ketchup and mustard! So juicy and seriously delicious!.
If you find this Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply