Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Summer Pasta Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer pasta salad recipe. To make summer pasta salad you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Summer Pasta Salad:
- You need 2 Cups of Cooked Wholewheat Pasta (I use Rotini).
- You need 2 of Nectarines.
- Get 2 Cups of Rocket.
- Use 2 of Large Tomato’s (any tomato will work).
- Take 1/2 of Large Cucumber.
- Provide 1/2 of White Onion.
- Use 1 Cup of Feta Cheese.
- Get 1 Bunch of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare Handful of Fresh Chives.
- Provide of Optional: Quorn Chicken (or any protein!).
- Provide of Honey Mustard Dressing.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard.
- Take 1 Clove of Minced Garlic.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Honey.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Summer Pasta Salad:
- Cook the Pasta (al dente) and set aside to cool. Toss with a little oil to keep from sticking together!.
- Dice the vegetables & nectarines into small chunks..
- Finely chop the chives, and tear the basil into small piece..
- Crumble the feta cheese on top..
- Mix all of the ingredients for the honey mustard in a jar or bowl. If using a jar, add all the ingredients and shake well!.
- Pour dressing (as much or as little as you want!) onto the salad & serve!.
- Mix the pasta with all of the vegetable, nectarine, herbs, and if you decide to put in Quorn chicken pieces or other proteins do so..
If you find this Summer Pasta Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.