Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sheree's Delicious Fruit Turnovers (baked and fried) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sheree's Delicious Fruit Turnovers (baked and fried) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Delicious Fruit Turnovers (baked and fried) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's delicious fruit turnovers (baked and fried) recipe. You can cook sheree's delicious fruit turnovers (baked and fried) using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sheree's Delicious Fruit Turnovers (baked and fried):
- Get 5 medium of pears OR (3 large GRANNY SMITH apples).
- You need 1 of ***** or 1 large can fruit drained, reserve 1/2 cup of liquid.
- Take 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of cornstartch (for thickening).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of real vanilla extract.
- Use 1/4 tsp of nutmeg…. or allspice…. apple pie seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar (i use lower sugar content from WALMART).
- Take 2 tbsp of baking sweetner….. Splenda…. Stevia…etc…CAN USE REGULAR SUGAR… my dads diabetic but he LOVES fruit pies!!!!.
- Provide 6 of egg roll wrappers….. may take as many as 8.
- Prepare 1 of **** cooking spray.
Steps to make Sheree's Delicious Fruit Turnovers (baked and fried):
- if using canned fruit drain all but 1/2 cup liquid… put in saucepan.
- OR IF USING FRESH FRUIT….. peel and core fruit…..cut up fruit into medium size pieces. put in bowl and stir in lemon juice until covered… this will keep fruit from turning brown….
- mix cornstarch and COLD reserved liquid or 1/2 cup water….
- add sugar, butter, spices, and vanilla…. allow it to get warm and a low boil. add cornstarch mixture to hot liquid to thicken…
- turn down to simmer and cook until it becomes gooey…..
- allow to cool and it will thicken…
- lay out egg roll wrappers .. have a bowl of water handy…. wet finger around edge and put 1/4 – 1/3 cup of fillingin the center…. fold egg roll in half and press edges together…. use fork tongs to press the edges together…..
- on a SILVER cookie sheet lay parchment paper on cookie sheet….
- pre-heat oven at 350°….. spray each turnover with non-stick veggie spray (2 squirts)…. bake turnovers in oven for 12-15 minutes… until golden..
- can be sprinkled with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.. or powdered sugar….
- **** TURNOVERS CAN BE FROZEN…… I spray a cookie sheet with not stick spray… I make the turnovers and put on cookie sheet in a single layer until frozen. put in a Ziploc bag once frozen..
- TURNOVER CAN ALSO BE DEEP FRIED….. if frozen they can be thawed and cooked in any method u wish!!!.
- *** I also have a recipe for PECAN PIE TURNOVERS on my profile….
If you find this Sheree's Delicious Fruit Turnovers (baked and fried) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.