Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red wine summer chicken salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red wine summer chicken salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red wine summer chicken salad recipe. To make red wine summer chicken salad you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red wine summer chicken salad:
- Use of Greens.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Radicchio.
- You need 1 of Red leaf romaine.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Take 3 of Chicken tenderloin.
- Provide 1 of Salt, pepper, garlic.
- Take 1 of Basil.
- Get of Sauce.
- Get 1 of Burgundy.
- Take 1 of Red wine vinegarette.
- Provide 1 of Butter for thickening.
- Take 1 of Salt, pepper, basil.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of Sugar.
- Provide 1 of Water.
Steps to make Red wine summer chicken salad:
- Heat sugar and water (2:1 ratio) to make simple syrup, add desired amount of red wine & vinegar with the rest of ingredients and let simmer to reduce by half. Take off heat & Whisk in butter continuously until desired thickness.
- Preheat oven to 350 and lightly saute your onions in white wine, olive oil, salt, pepper and sugar. Set aside while still crisp..
- Cut/tear your greens into smaller pieces and arrange on plate. Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic and good amount of basil. Bake for aprox 15 minutes or JUST until the center is done so you dont dry it out..
- Lay chicken and onions on top of greens. Put sauce/dressing into a squeeze bottle and drizzle over top for great flavor and for garnish..
If you find this Red wine summer chicken salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.