Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy apple pie recipe. To cook easy apple pie you need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Apple Pie:
- Use 4 of sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- Take 40 grams of Sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
Steps to make Easy Apple Pie:
- Defrost the frozen puff pastry sheets according to package instructions..
- Cut an apple into 1/8 wedges, peel the skin and remove the core. Slice lengthwise and place in a saucepan..
- Just cover the apples with water and add sugar and lemon juice. Cook until the liquid evaporates and cool..
- Cut a puff pastry into 3 and lay on a baking tray..
- Also cut the puff pastry into 3 for the top. Make incisions like the photo..
- Top the cooked apples on the Step 4 sheets. Then brush with beaten egg yolk around edges. Now cover with Step 5..
- Press around the edges with a folk and brush the egg yolk over once again..
- Bake in a preheated 200℃ oven for 20 minutes..
- Making a bigger pie also looks great. Roll puff pastry sheets and follow the same steps..
If you find this Easy Apple Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.