Chicken Wrap Ups.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken wrap ups. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Wrap Ups is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Wrap Ups is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken wrap ups using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Wrap Ups:
- Take 2 cup of Water.
- Get 2 cup of Instant Brown Rice.
- Make ready 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Take 1/4 cup of Kraft Light Ranch Dressing.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Take 4 cup of small broccoli florets (about 1 bunch).
- Prepare 1 pinch of of peprika.
- Get 1 dash of of blk pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Wrap Ups:
- Combine water and rice on medium warm; let stand 5 min.Does not have to be fully cooked but you dont want the rice hard so check on it. Spoon onto centers of 4 large sheets heavy-duty foil. Normally I lay the rice and then chicken right on top of pile..
- Work the spices into the chicken. Top with all your remaining ingredients..
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x1-inch pan. Bake 25 to 30 min. You might wanna open up and check at 20min…make a few cuts in the chicken and reseal. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening each packet..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken wrap ups recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!