Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, apple blueberry custard pie crumble. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have apple blueberry custard pie crumble using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble:
- Get of Dough.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 stick of margarine.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of ice water.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 of 3/4 can Blueberry Pie Filling.
- Take 3 of Cortland apples (peeled, cored and thinly sliced).
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of Custard (store bought or homemade).
- Take of Crumbs.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
Steps to make Apple Blueberry Custard Pie Crumble:
- For the dough: Knead ingredients quickly to form a soft dough. (Do not overwork dough) Press into bottom of a 9×13 pan..
- For the filling: Spread a thin layer of custard ontop of dough..
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over sliced apples..
- Layer apples over custard. Spoon dollops of blueberry pie filling ontop of apples, spreading it as evenly as possible..
- For the Crumbs: Combine all ingredients by hand until crumbs form. Sprinkle ontop of blueberry pie filling..
- Bake pie for 45 minutes to an hour or until golden..
- You will have extra crumbs- use it in a 9" round or muffin tins to spread the bottom of the pan. Then fill with remaining sliced apples and blueberry filling and top with additional crumbs. Bake 30-35 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food apple blueberry custard pie crumble recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!