Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Apple "Pie" with Homemade Apple Jam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Apple "Pie" with Homemade Apple Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Apple "Pie" with Homemade Apple Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy apple "pie" with homemade apple jam recipe. You can cook easy apple "pie" with homemade apple jam using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Apple "Pie" with Homemade Apple Jam:
- Prepare 5 of apples Jonathan or Jonagold apples.
- Get 1 of lemon worth Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of sheet Frozen puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1 of Honey; 20% of the weight of the apples.
- You need 1 of Granulated sugar; 20% of the weight of the apples.
Steps to make Easy Apple "Pie" with Homemade Apple Jam:
- Peel the apples and remove the cores. Cut into cubes and mix with the honey and sugar. Let it sit in a pot for 30 minutes..
- Once the moisture from the apples has come out, turn on the heat. Place the apple peels on top of the apples and cover it with a lid. Simmer it on medium heat being careful not to let it boil..
- Once the peels are soft and turned pink, take them out. The peels are delicious now that they have cooked too. Don't throw them out! Have them in smoothies, etc.!.
- Add in as much lemon juice as you'd like. Simmer while occasionally stirring. Cook the apples till they reach your desired consistency. Cook them quickly to retain their cube shape or cook them for a long time if you want a paste..
- Now take out the puff pastry sheet and cut it into your desired size. Bake it in your oven following the directions on your package. Enjoy it while it's hot with the jam and ice cream, and then top with some cinnamon..
If you find this Easy Apple "Pie" with Homemade Apple Jam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply