Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage Gnocchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Gnocchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that tough. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage gnocchi recipe. You can have sausage gnocchi using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage Gnocchi:
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Get 2 of bay leafs.
- Use 400 g of pork sausages.
- Get 80 g of Spinach.
- Take 400 g of tinned chopped tomatoes.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of medium red chilli pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Get 200 g of Gnocchi.
Instructions to make Sausage Gnocchi:
- Pre heat an oven on 180°C and an oven safe pot with lid on a medium to high heat with a drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Cut the sausage in to bitesize pieces and brown in the hot pot..
- Once browned, add the chilli and garlic and cook for 1min..
- Crumble in the stock cube and add the soy sauce and tomato puree, mix in well and cook for 1min. Boil a kettle..
- Pour in the tinned tomatoes, oregano and add about 200ml boiled water..
- Add the Spinach, mix well, bring to boil and then add the bay leaf, place the lid on top and add it to the oven for 30-35mins. (add a little water if it looks dry).
- Near the end of cooking, heat a pan with a little bit of butter on a medium heat. Once hot, add the Gnocchi and brown it..
- Once browned, remove the pot from the oven, tip in the Gnocchi and mix well. If it looked watery, reduce a little over a high heat before adding the Gnocchi..
If you find this Sausage Gnocchi recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.