Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Apple Pie with Frozen Puff Pastry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Apple Pie with Frozen Puff Pastry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Apple Pie with Frozen Puff Pastry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as economically as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy apple pie with frozen puff pastry recipe. You can have easy apple pie with frozen puff pastry using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Apple Pie with Frozen Puff Pastry:
- Use of For the filling:.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Get 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- Get 30 ml of Red wine.
- Prepare 1 dash of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 of Raisins.
- Use of Puff pastry:.
- Get 2 sheets of Frozen puff pastries (12 x 20 cm).
- Get of Glaze:.
- Prepare 1/2 of Egg yolk.
- Take 1 dash of Water.
Instructions to make Easy Apple Pie with Frozen Puff Pastry:
- Peel the apple, remove the core, and then slice thinly..
- Defrost 2 sheets of frozen puff pastries. ※I used 12 x 20 cm size. It takes 10 to 15 minutes to defrost..
- Put the filling ingredients (apple, granulated sugar, cinnamon, red wine, lemon juice, and raisins) in a heatproof dish, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 15 minutes. When finished microwaving, let the mixture cool..
- Preheat the oven to 200℃..
- Place one of the puff pastries on a baking sheet, and pierce with a fork..
- Drain the excess liquid from the filling, and spread out on the middle of the puff pastry..
- Leaving the edges intact, make cuts at even intervals..
- Place the puff pastry with the cuts over Step 6, and press down the edges with a fork. Brush the surface with the beaten egg mixture (egg yolk + water)..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 200℃ for 15-20 minutes. When the top layer starts to rise and brown, reduce the oven temperature to 160℃, and continue baking for 15-20 minutes..
- It's done!.
- Enjoy while it's freshly baked..
If you find this Easy Apple Pie with Frozen Puff Pastry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply