Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick and Easy Apple Crisp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and Easy Apple Crisp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Apple Crisp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy apple crisp recipe. You can cook quick and easy apple crisp using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick and Easy Apple Crisp:
- Take 1 can of Apple Pie Filling (12 oz.).
- Take 3/4 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/8 Tsp. Fine Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of Packed Dark Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Uncooked Oats.
- Take 1/3 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 4 tbsp of COLD, Unsalted Butter (1/2 stick), cut into small chunks.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Apple Crisp:
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with a nonstick spray (butter flavored is ideal)..
- Place the apple mixture in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the top with cinnamon. Set dish aside..
- Mix together the brown sugar, oats, flour, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until evenly combined. With your fingertips, blend in the butter pieces until small clumps form and the butter is well incorporated, about 2 minutes..
- Sprinkle the topping evenly over the apples. If you do not have enough topping to cover the entire dish (about 1/2 inch thick), make another full batch of topping and finish covering the apples..
- Bake until the oat topping is crispy and lightly browned, about 40 minutes..
- Let the dish cool for about 10 minutes, then ENJOY!.
If you find this Quick and Easy Apple Crisp recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply