Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango Kalakand recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Kalakand recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with replacing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, of course. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango kalakand recipe. You can cook mango kalakand using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango Kalakand:
- Prepare 1 ltr of full cream milk.
- Take 1 bowl of mango pulp.
- Provide as required of Tatar acid or alum.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of sugar(depending on the sweetness of the mango).
- Get as required of Almond and kaju.
- You need as required of Ghee.
Instructions to make Mango Kalakand:
- Take the milk boil it. Then add a small portion of the tartar acid. Keep stirring it. The milk will start curdling. Keep on stirring. After some time again add some portion. Repeat the process again. When the milk is fully curdled. It is a time taking process and we need to do it in low flame..
- Now add the mango pulp. Again keep on stirring. When the water is almost dry add the sugar and again keep on stirring.
- When the mixture become tight. Then take a steel plate. Apply ghee to it. Spread the mixture evenly. It is should a min thickness of half inches If you want more no problem. Garnish it with chopped almond and Kaju. Let it set in the fridge for 2-3 hrs..
- Then cut it into small pcs. Serve it..
If you find this Mango Kalakand recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.